Puresend Releases Purecast 9.3
Puresend announces the release of Purecast 9.3 Purecast, our flagship email sending and reporting application, has been continuously enhanced and fine tuned since its original release in 2001.
In addition to addressing many bugs and making numerous general improvements to our code base, this release incorporates the following new features:
- All users will now be able to set throttles by individual receiving ISP
- Paginate masked URLs, to speed up processing
- Users now have ability to setup emails to alert them of Blocks on their IPs
- Ability to all users to New API call to allow one to remove an email entry from a list
- Completion of Phase 1 of our highly anticipated User Behavior Reporting. This will give you the ability to search for users across a time period that means certain criteria.