Puresend Releases Purecast 9.10.2
December 19, 2019
Puresend announces the release of Purecast 9.10.2 Purecast, our flagship email sending and reporting application,which has been continuously enhanced and fine tuned since its original launch in 2001.
In addition to addressing many bugs and making numerous general improvements to our code base, this release incorporates the following new features:
- Encounters by Desktop and Non Desktop Devices
- Within the Clickthru Section on Standard and Aggregate Reports you will find two new rows that list out Total Encounters (opens and clicks)…one for Desktop recipients and one for Non Desktop (mobile devices) recipients
- Details can be downloaded as a csv file
- A “Tag” column has been added to Aggregate Reports. This is a free form field that can be populated when creating a job.
- Option to Send a Live Test Job or Test Addresses prior to creating a job (“Send Test” feature on 2nd page of Job Creation) using a specific Puresend testing cluster.